Cupboards & Interior Decoration
Cupboards and interior decoration
We design cupboards and do interior decoration
We design and install top quality kitchen, bedroom and bathroom cupboards to suit your needs. We also do interior decoration to give that nice look to your cupboards and other items in your house.
The two go hand in hand as installing cupboards without considering how they will look like once fitted is not a good idea. Interior decoration therefore plays an important role to help you visualise how each item in your house fits in relation to other items.
Since interior decoration requires a lot of creativity, we have abundance of talent in our team. We do not only design cupboards, but we also consider how they fit to give that stunning look in your house that you and your family will be proud of.
Measurements for cupboards
Accurate measurements are required
Cupboards are a typical example of designs that require accurate measurements. If incorrect measurements are taken, there is a high chance that the new cupboards will not fit.
To obtain correct measurements, it is important to measure the entire space where the new cupboards will be fitted. For example, in the kitchen, you need to measure not only the space for your kitchen cupboards but also the windows, doors, stove, washing machines and other items. In the next section, we give you tips on how to take correct measurements.
Though you can take your own measurements, you have a choice to use our qualified carpenters who can be invited to your place for this purpose.
Tips for mesurements and budget
Tips for kitchen measurements
Though we recommend sending our carpenters to your place to take the measurements, you can do your own by ensuring that you follow the below steps correctly.
Assuming that you are measuring the kitchen, ensure that all the important sections of the kitchen are measured.
First, do the rough sketch of your kitchen showing the walls, windows, doors as well as where other items are located such as the stove, fridge and washing machine.
Measure the following:
- Length of the walls from one end to the other.
- Overall height of your kitchen from the floor to the ceiling.
- Length and height of the individual windows and doors.
- Length, depth and height individually of the stove, fridge, washing machine and any other important item.
- Distance of the walls between the windows and doors, as well as between items such as the stove and the wall.
- On the sketch, show where the electrical points and plumbing items such as sink are located.
Budget for cupboards
It is important to get an idea of the amount you are willing to spend on your cupboards before we start with the preparations. A number of factors should be considered including:
- Type of materials to use.
- Size of your house
- Budget for cupboards and other items such as interior decorations
It is worth mentioning that the price of cupboards vary significantly from one type of material to the next.
As a result, we always work with you to determine the budget you have set aside for the cupboards before we begin our work.
Based on this information, we advise on the best cupboards that can match your budget.
We have a variety of finishes for kitchen, bedroom and bathroom cupboard
- High gloss
- Granite tops
- And much more
What does interior decoration mean?
We have the best team to help you decorate your house. This team does many things including:
- Designing the sketch of your house
- Partitioning the house into subsections
- Drawing up a list of items required
- Determining painting required for the interior section
- Plants & flowers
- Recommending whether the house or certain sections need to be renovated
Why should we do cupboards and interior decoration for you
- Our team is very creative and will give you the best service on cupboard designs and interior decorations
- We design, deliver and fit cupboards in your place
- We deliver on time
- We listen to your needs
- We act as promised